In lieu of the release of Wind Waker HD, I drew one of my favorite moments from the game!
What strikes me most about the Zelda series is how a small boy can summon the courage to venture to such vast and immense places. The sheer contrast between the tower of the gods and link really summarizes the sense of wonder in these games.
Happy gaming everyone-
2. when school starts and you want to jump rope instead of play kickball, be careful not to trip and hurt your knees.
3. if you grow up and a boy makes your heart hurt, you do not have to be ashamed.
4. if you fall in love with a girl
who wears the same clothes
as you, it will be easy for me to buy you both presents.
5. if I teach you anything, I will teach you to be gentle.
6. you are not Atlas and the world
is not a burden for you to carry.
7. if you do not like your body, if you feel like you were put inside the wrong one, I will stand by and watch you become again.
8. because we are human beings and we do not always have to
take what we are given.
9. I will love you constantly, fervently, always.
10. I will teach you the value of
the word “no” so that, when you hear it, you do not question it.
11. when the war comes
and you want to fight, I will
sleep with clenched fists until you come home to me.
12. when the war comes and you don’t want to go, I will sleep soundly.
13. you are allowed to be soft. you are allowed to break and bend. you do not have to be strong. you do not have to be a soldier.
|—||a letter to my future son | Caitlyn S. (via alonesomes)|
I hope he clear coated that so the sharpie doesn’t wash away.
my friend once asked me the question ‘if your boyfriend and your dad swapped bodies and the only way to get them to switch back was to have sex with one of them which one would you choose’ and i just ran away
oh my god
Polaroid Collages by Maurizio Galimberti
Being a longtime fan club member of photography and Polaroids in particular, Maurizio has created this dimension-altering collage series, constructing one portrait from the myriad angles and close-ups of the subject, with the end result being a masterful assemblage of the many varied perspectives of a person.